Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Vegas 3 in 1 convertible counter height game table tops the list for family fun. Enjoy drinks, snacks, with rounds of rummy, checkers, chess, and cheers. We love the option of showcasing a contemporary cafe table, then flip the top for your royal flush, a 4-player poker and game table lies underneath, with four drink and chip holder trays. With both kid and adult games, the table will serve as kitchen, small space dining and bar furniture and within minutes, transition your recreational room into a home casino. Add matching poker dining tables and caster chairs to create the most stylish man cave poker room or your own home poker diners club. This well-built pub will provide you with generations of use and offer your friends and family happy hours every day. TABLE ONLY - ALSO AVAILABLE AS SET WITH MATCHING STOOLS
Installment Payments Available Through Shop Pay at Checkout. Pay in Four Installments, Payable Every Two Weeks.
- DINING, POKER, CHESS & CHECKER TABLE - TABLE ONLY, Also Available as a Set with Stools.
- Equipped with Four Drink Holders and Chip Slots
- Master Checkmate, Crafted Checker or Chessboard Built into Dining Table on the other Side
- CHIP LEADER - Top Sits Inside a Frame within the Top, you just Flip Over and the Top is Straight and Flush.
- DURABLE AND WELL BUILT - Constructed from Solid Birch Wood, MDF and Birch Veneers
- STURDY PEDESTAL BASE - Supported by Four Bun Feet for Even Balance.
- SEATING FOR 4 OF A KIND - Enough Room for Stools to Fit Underneath the Table.
- EASY TO CLEAN & ASSEMBLE - Cards Slide Easily across the Leatherette Playing Surface that Repels Stains and Moisture.
- Wood Protected by a Scratch-Resistant Eco-Friendly Satin Lacquer.
- SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED -Table: Attach Base to Pedestal to Fully Assembled Top. - See Attached Photo
- ALL IN STYLE - Silver Cup Holders and Nail Heads make a Modern Statement Combined with the Contemporary Dark Gray Frame and Slightly Distressed Light Gray Playing Surface and Stool Padding.
- Ships LTL - See Note Below
- Table Height 36”
- Table Width 42” Round
- Table Top Thickness: 1.25”
- Table Apron 3.5”
- Table Overhang 1”
- Playing Surface: 31” round
- Rack Track Wood: 5”
- Cup Holders (4): .25”H x 3.25” Round
- Chip Slots (4): .50”H x 10”- 12”W
- Checkerboard: 19” x 19”
- Gameboard to Edge: 11.5”
- Leg Clearance: 32.5”H
- Pedestal: 25”H x 10”W
- Base: 5“H x 24”W
- Feet: 3.25”H x 4.75” Round
- Weight: 101 lbs
DISCLAIMER - Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible, your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life, decorative items in photo not included.
Important Note on LTL Shipments: This product ships LTL, which technically stands for Less than Load, meaning it will ship on a pallet on a semi-truck due to the weight and/or fragility of the item. A mirror, for example, is very fragile and needs extra care when shipping. Furniture items ship LTL because of bulk and weight of items. Shipping costs will be based on weight and we do from time to time offer discounts on shipping rates. This means we pay some of the shipping costs on your behalf. For LTL shipments, you need to sign the Bill of Lading when receiving your items. You need to inspect the boxes for any damage before signing. Also, the items will be delivered curbside unless you opt to pay for more extensive delivery services to your door or inside your home. Please read the notice below to understand your responsibilities in accepting the shipment.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE on LTL Shipments*
Please be advised that all consignees must be informed to inspect their shipment prior to signing for the delivery. LTL orders must be handled with additional care because the bill of lading is a legal document which specifies that the customer has accepted the shipment and agrees that the condition is reasonable. All damages MUST be noted on the bill of lading or if badly damaged enough we encourage the shipment to be completely refused. If your customer is worried about the condition of their shipment, inspection is the only way to avoid problems. If the item is damaged, the customer must refuse the delivery due to damage and note it on the bill of lading.
Please ensure that if there are no obvious signs of damage and you are going to sign for the pallet that you include the words “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION” with the signature on the Bill of Lading.
Since 1992, American based Sunset Trading has grown to become a respected leader in the home furnishings industry, built on core values of honesty, integrity and respect. Sunset Trading strives to provide a unique combination of style, selection, and quality, all with incredible value and unsurpassed customer service. Rest assured, your order will be processed and handled by knowledgeable and dedicated staff located at Sunset Trading’s distribution center in Manchester, New Hampshire. Your exact selection undergoes a rigorous ten step inspection process, is shipped within 24 to 48 hours and will arrive to you ready to enjoy! Sunset Trading's care and attention to detail meets and exceeds industry standards, making the name Sunset Trading synonymous with the highest standard for customer satisfaction and dedication, by providing you, the customer, creative, innovative designs at the best available prices. Sunset Trading is so confident you will be happy with your furniture selection, they provide a full two year warranty on all products!